Here in Season 1, we’re taking a Journey through the Old Testament. The ancient practice of a covenant is at the very heart of the Old Testament – and New — as the name suggests. “Testament” is another word for “covenant.” In this episode, Bryan explores the ancient suzerain-vassal covenant treat and how it appears in God’s dealings with Abraham.
- Why Did God Call Abraham and Enter Into a Covenant with Israel? (30 Questions)
- The Five Key Chttps://bibleproject.com/blog/covenants-the-backbone-bible/ovenants God Makes With Humans in the Bible (video)
- God Assumes the Covenant Curse (article)
- What is the Abrahamaic Covenant? (article)
- God’s Covenant with Abraham (scholarly article)
Leave a Reply